Article Processing Charges
Article Processing Charges (USD)
AME Case Reports (ACR)
* Free of charge for all invited articles, and those submitted by ACR’s editorial members.
Article-processing charges pay for:
- Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
- Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
- Preparation in various formats for print & online publication
- Securing inclusion in PubMed/PubMed Central (PMC), etc., enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically.
When and how to pay the article processing charges?
Once your article is accepted, the editorial office will send you payment instructions, a bill number and a Paypal account in the final decision letter. After payment, please send the PAYMENT PROOF (bank slip or screenshot) to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Your article will be proceeded with copy-editing and type-setting soon after the payment has been received.