The AME Case Reports (ACR) is a journal aimed at publishing original and educationally valuable case reports in all medical disciplines. It will provide a professional platform for the sharing of clinically information on common and rare conditions among healthcare professionals, researchers and others. For readers, the AME Case Reports will represent a source of the unique case reports.
Besides regular issues, case reports in defined areas will be collected and published in focused issue. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process and supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of medicine.
Why advertise with ACR?
* ACR is an interactive tool for exchange of experience and cooperation between investigators in the field of medicine.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
AME Case Reports
AME Publishing Company
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +852 3188 5078